google-site-verification: google769179c8a4ebc749.html google-site-verification: googlea72e973e8875ec2a.html
Home / Entertainment / Naa Ashokor hits at IG hair suppliers; we are tired of your goat hair
Naa Ashokor
Naa Ashokor

Naa Ashokor hits at IG hair suppliers; we are tired of your goat hair

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and closeup

Ghanaian TV Personality Naa Ashokor has taken a swipe at dubious hair shops online. And according to her, these fake dealers sell hairs that are just less than 10% human hair for the price of 100% human hair. 

Naa Ashokor, like many other African women don’t joke with their weaves so Naa would not understand why people will sell hairs which contain 10% human hair whilst the rest is made up of 90% goat hair. The media personality also listed fibre as one of the wool they pull over naïve buyer’s eyes. 

READ ALSO: Shatta Wale is just a trouble ‘SON’. Read his Tweet about Lionel Messi

She wrote, “Those of you who sell us 10% human hair and 90% goat hair, fibre and all the others we see you.”

She however gave a shout-out to those credible hair dealers who deliver on their words. 

READ ALSO: VIDEO: Stonebwoy’s daughter watches dad perform on TV amidst excitement

Buying products online especially hair has become a risky venture because people are duped every day. So when you order for hair next time online, make sure your source is credible.

See her post below; 

Credit: Pulse.com.gh

About Kwamina DEXTRO

I believe that everything in this world is possible. The question is “how can it be done?” I am a reserved individual who likes to research on diverse topics, so as to build my knowledge bank and I love to write.

Check Also

Shatta Wale was not allowed to express himself in Beyoncé’s ‘Already’

One of the best Ghanaian singers, Shatta Wale’s collaboration with the American female singer, Beyonce …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *