Shatta Wale has been nominated in 9 categories for the 20th edition of the Vodafon Ghana Music Awards Show.
After a very long break from the awards, the “Champion” cheer leader will have the chance to win 9 awards.
The “Amount” hitmaker has also been billed to perform on the night and it’s just an indication that the self acclaimed dancehall King was being missed by the show, no doubt.
Shatta Wale walked out on the show in 2013 when he was lured into thinking that he will some awards in that edition. To his surprise, one category that he was really looking forward to winning (Dancehall artiste of the year) went to fellow dancehall act, Khaki.
READ ALSO: Hon. Bryan Acheampong to sue Shatta Wale
See a list of the categories he has been nominated for;
- Artiste of the year
- Reggae/Dancehall artiste of the year
- Reggae/Dancehall song of the year – Gringo
- Popular song of the year – My Level
- Highlife song of the year – My Level
- Afropop song of the year – Thunder Fire
- Video of the year – Gringo
- African Collaboration of the year – Wonders ft Olamide (Reign Album)
- Album of the year – Reign Album