RuffTown Records artiste, Wendy Addo aka Wendy Shay has lost her spot as a Youth Employment Agency (YEA) Ambassador.
Wendy Shay made headlines last week after she posted a picture of Former President John Agyekum Kufuor staring at her ‘goodies’ on social media. Ambassadors of YEA visited him to solicit his support for a project.
This picture went viral on social media hence attracting wild criticisms on Wendy Shay who posted the picture with a caption from her ‘Uber Driver’ song.
Meanwhile, YEA has released a list of their Ambassadors and Wendy Shay’s name was missing. Part of the statement reads; “Below are a list of Ambassadors currently engaged by the Agency:
1. Kwabena Anokye Adisi, Journalist/ CEO, EIB Group / Start-Up consultant
2. Bryan Amoateng, Pastor, Author, Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder, International Youth Empowerment Summit (IYES), President, Bryan Jones Outreach,
3. Jackie Appiah, Award-winning actress, Entrepreneur
4. Bibi Bright, Actress, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
5. Emelia Brobbey, Actress, Trained Teacher and Journalist
6. Rebecca Donkor, CEO MakeUp Ghana, Start-Up Consultant, Founder/CEO Healthcare Management
“Also, we have prominent people in society ranging from top-ranking public officials, Members of Parliament, Business Executives, Chiefs, Religious leaders etc who have endorsed our initiatives and have indicated their readiness and availability to act as advisors to the projects the Agency embark on”.
Notable among these prominent individuals are:
1. Dr. Kwabena Donkor, Former Minister for Power and MP for Pru East Constituency.
2. Catherine Abelema Afeku, Minister and Member of Parliament and an astute Marketer.
3. Nana Osei Bonsu, President of Private Enterprises Federation (PEF Ghana).
4. Mr. Seth Twum Akwaboah, President of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI).
“These dignified individuals, as well as a host of others including CEOs in the Banking and Telecommunication Sector, are all ready and available to lend their support to the Agency when called upon”.
societywatch.net cannot however confirm if her exclusion from the list is as a result of her conduct after the visit to the former President’s residence.